To get a quote from Legal & Professional Insurance you will need to fill in our online proposal form. This form should take you around an hour to complete, but this does not need to be in one session as you will be able to save your progress and return later.
What you should have to hand –
- Your SRA number
- The Roll number for each Principal
- Gross Fees for last 3 years
- Claims history for the past five years
What we expect of you –
- You complete the form fully – any omissions may lead to us refusing to offer terms
- You upload any relevant documents, where requested
- You agree to us performing a credit check on your firm
What you can expect from us –
- We will populate some of the information for you
- After you have completed Page One will send you an email with a PIN number. This will allow you to login at another time to complete the rest of the form
- When you log back in later, the information you have already completed up to the point you last clicked “save and proceed”, will have been remembered.
- Once the form is complete, we will email you to confirm completion
- After submission you will still be able to access the completed form using your email and PIN, but will no longer be able to save changes
- We will process the submitted proposal form, perform credit checks and respond with a decision as soon as possible
- We will not share any of your information with third parties other than those involved in providing cover. These may be insurance carriers, credit checking companies, third-party claims adjusters, solicitor panel firms, fraud detection and prevention services, reinsurance companies and insurance regulatory authorities.